Răsp: [xml-dev] What is the "market share" of Relax NG vs XSD schema ?

I agree with all that has been said here.  There is just one thing I'd
like to add regarding RELAX NG's approach to data types: you can do
just about anything, provided you write a data type library, in case
nobody wrote it for you.

An article about it here:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-custyp/

Radu Cernuta