Re: [xml-dev] Best way to create an XML document

Thanks, Michael for your comments and references. I still have a
question remaining.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Michael Glavassevich
<mrglavas@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
>  Xerces has been moving away from doing serialization [1] itself. Its native
>  SAX and DOM serializers are deprecated. Unlikely that we'll reverse that
>  decision.

If we have to use javax.xml.transform.sax.TransformerHandler to
serialize the SAX stream, I think it's a good idea to have the
implementation check for well-formedness of the XML output.

Do you think we should have this facility in Xerces?

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi