Re: [xml-dev] w3c XSD design tools?

dave wrote:
> Any recommendation on a better tool which can output
> an XSD given the XML input? I tried few but not
> impressed.

Did you try the one in Stylus Studio? I thought that worked pretty well.

Trang, which is open source and runs on more operating systems, can also
infer a schema from an instance document, but I have less experience
using it:

http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang-manual.html

You can also use trang to convert this schema to XSD format. (I like to
write schemas in Relax-NG and convert them to XSD, I think quite a few
people do this).

Jonathan