Re: [xml-dev] Help with updating XML files

Hi Ashish,

Sounds like you would like to be able to do this declaratively from
within a C++ application. One way to do this is to use XQuery with
updates, using the XQilla library. I haven't actually used their updates
from within a C++ program, but I have been very happy using queries
within a C++ program with XQilla.

http://xqilla.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps - if not, let me know more about your criteria.

Jonathan