Re: [xml-dev] XML Design for Diverse Data

Hi,

One should be able to obtain the document fragments that go to each
validate action based on the NVDL script (the result of the dispatching
part of NVDL).
An XSLT 2.0 implementation of NVDL that performs only the dispatching
part, that is it extracts document fragments associated with each schema
is available as part of oNVDL:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/onvdl.html
One can use the NVDL as a filter to get only the desired document
fragment and pass that for further processing to the code that expects
only that as input.

Best Regards,
George
--