Re: [xml-dev] XML Design for Diverse Data

actually as I was thinking about this I realized that NVDL is suitable
for one form of extensible formats (other than Compound formats), and
that is that set of formats where it has been decided that all
extending namespaces must validate. In that case NVDL seems
reasonable, and certainly better than XML Schema ANY with strict
validation.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen