Re: [xml-dev] NVDL: A Disruptive Technology

I wonder how many users are actually eager to learn more than one schema
language, and willing to do so for the benefits one language has over
another.

I'm guessing this requires a level of sophistication more common on this
list (yes, I use multiple schema languages) than in the world as a
whole. This doesn't feel like something heading toward mainstream.

Jonathan