RE: [xml-dev] Why is there an "S" in XSLT?

David Carlisle wrote:

> XSLT has two alternative names for the top level element
(xsl:stylesheet and xsl:transform)

Ah! I have always used <xsl:stylesheet> as the top level element, but
now it occurs to me that it would be better to use <xsl:transform> as
the top level element, to reflect the intent to do "transforming," not
"styling."

And since the namespace prefix is arbitrary, it seems logical to change
"xsl" to something else that is in the spirit of "transformation," not
"styling."  Any suggestions?

For example, instead of this:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <xsl:stylsheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";