RE: [xml-dev] [offtopic] your participation is necessary

I think Dmitry told us a while ago that he doesn't do implementation.

To be honest, it's a bit like walking up to Boeing and Airbus with some
sketches of a new plane and asking them to build it. We can wish you luck,
but we won't be placing our bets on it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/