Re: [xml-dev] WANTED: A New Breed of Developer

I think for documentation you will almost often come outside the
documenting facilities of a schema language, or the usage made of it.
Also because there are various styles of documentation. The
documentation structure that is most often used for XML mirrors the
hierarchical nature of the format, I don't actually think I've ever
found that useful. Documentation probably is better if it is a
document, with some sort of introduction, a look at the overall logic
of the language somewhere at the top.

The hierarchy of elements is the least interesting part of the documentation.

Cheers,
Bryan rasmussen