Re: [xml-dev] An easy-to-use technology is a double-edged sword (XML is an easy-to-use technology)

"Ease" is the gradient of energy needed to change the state of mind from
unlearned to learned - when shallow, it is easy;  when steep, it is tough.
Laws of Physics require the statistical majority to seek out easier pathways
to get things done.

So if we assume the above, then perhaps we could glean from your
observation that it is easier to create one's XML vocabulary
than learn others' design of vocabulary.  It - the observed ease or
difficulty -
is more a reflection of the creative expression aspect of mind of the
domain to be digitized under XML than XML itself.

Of course, I have no proof of the above.  But to the extent that it is easy
enough for you to understand (not necessarily agree with) the above ,
then the above would hold up well.

Sorry for the above musing.

cheers,
mc