Eli Wallach

Actor

July 6th

Warner Bros

Interview with granddaughter

Cass Warner

July 13th

Edward G. Robinson

Interview with granddaughter Francesca Robinson

July 20th

Alan Ladd

Interview with son

David Ladd

July 27th

George Raft

Interview with author

Stone Wallace

Aug 3rd

 Frank Sinatra

Interview with daughters

Tina & Nancy Sinatra

Aug 10th

Roy Roland

Interview with san

Roy Roland

MODA Entertainment is proud to announce that ICONS Radio is back on the air!

During our hiatus, we improved our format and upgraded our website to allow for easy access to our current programming and archived past shows. We kicked off our new programming schedule with Chris Lemmon, who discussed the life and career of his multi-talented father Jack Lemmon. We're excited about our lineup of guests, which will include acting legends Eli Wallach and Tina & Nancy Sinatra on their father Frank. Other upcoming shows will feature  Francesca Robinson, granddaughter of legendary screen tough guy Edward G. Robinson and Cass Warner, granddaughter of studio mogul Harry Warner.

This Sunday's program features an exclusive interview with Catherine Wyler, daughter of famed director William Wyler, who helmed such motion picture classics as "Dead End", "The Best Years of Our Lives: and, of course, "Ben-Hur". Cass will talk about her father's extraordinary career and the great stars he worked with.

Tune in this Sunday at 8 pm (EST) and join Steve Bogart, John Mulholland and Catherine Wyler for a fascinating discussion about the life and career of one of Classic Hollywood's most brilliant and accomplished directors: William Wyler.

Quick Links:

Official Site

My Space

Netvibes

Blog

Email us

If you do not wish to receive future email messages from MODA Entertainment, please click the link below:
Unsubscribe