Last Call for W3C XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 (Structures, Datatypes)

I hope I'm not breaking any taboos here, but I noticed that as of 2008-06-20
XSD 1.1 has gone to last call.  The drafts appear to be at:

Structure:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/

Datatypes:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/

I mention it because I didn't see a note about it on any of the mailing
lists I'm on.  Chances are I'm just on the wrong mailing lists, or my spam
filter got hold of it, but just in case anyone else didn't know I thought
I'd mention it.  (Sad though I might be, I think it's pretty important
stuff!)

Apologies if this is old news to you (or you don't care!).

P.S. I've only had a quick look at it, but on the face of it it looks like a
great improvement.  Congratulations to Michael (S-M) for what must be an
amazing editorial effort and the rest of the schema working group for their
perseverance.

Regards,

Pete Cordell
Codalogic