Announce: XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0 interactive training video

Crane Softwrights Ltd. is proud to announce the availability of over
24 hours of interactive instructional audio/video covering every
element, every attribute and every function of both XSLT and XPath,
both versions 1.0 and 2.0.  This captures for use as a self-paced
training tool our five-day hands-on class that we deliver publicly
and privately worldwide.

In a time of tightening training and travel budgets we see this as a
viable and cost-effective alternative to the cost and time taken to
attend our publicly-subscribed or our private on-site training:  the
student can take as long or as short as they need to go through the
material on their own schedule.

These English-language lessons are hyperlinked through thematic
modules and lessons down to the individual slide level for all 441
slides.  Accompanying PDF handouts and exercises are downloaded from
Crane's web site.  To ensure product operation of the audio/visual
Flash lesson files, a test one-minute video can be downloaded from
Crane's web site to exercise the delivery format on any platform
before purchasing the non-refundable product.  We have successfully
run these HTML and lesson files on Windows and Mac platforms, as well
as a configuration of Linux with Totem.

For a limited time, worldwide express shipping for the video DVD-ROM
media is included in the price.  On-demand fulfillment is shipped
from California within two business days of the order (typically only one).

Licenses are available for private online real-time delivery over an
intranet for staff.

Past students of Crane's instructor-led training will recognize the
presentation format that now includes the audio-visual component in
the top-right corner of the screen of slide content.  The links on
the left allow the user to jump to or replay any slide in the lesson.

Please follow the link below to our web site, and click on "Training
videos" in the right margin to download the test video.  There are
also links to the online store with pricing information and to
YouTube videos of the introduction/overview of the entire class and a
sample lesson (regarding <xsl:number/>).  While the YouTube videos
are not hyperlinked as in the test video and actual lessons, you can
see the progress of the lesson as the entire page is captured on
YouTube.  The introduction overviews what is covered in every module
of the class.

cc: XML Dev, Mulberry XSL-List, Schematron, XML-L, Yahoo XSL, XSL-FO
W3C, Antenna House, RenderX, XML-Doc

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/