Re: [xml-dev] XML validator

> Can anyone recommend an XML validator that validates against W3C
> schemas and can be run in batch mode? It doesn't have to be free, but
> that would be a bonus. I'm familiar with xsv and xmllint, but am
> looking for other options.

Kernow offers directory validation from its GUI, through its API, from
the command line or ANT, using Xerces or Saxon-SA (if you have
it...I'd recommend Saxon as its failure messages are far more

It's available at http://kernowforsaxon.sf.net/

That side of things hasn't had much development, so ymmv, but it would
be good to improve it as needed.

Andrew Welch
Kernow: http://kernowforsaxon.sf.net/