Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema anyAttribute

Hi Jeff,

I believe the following should give that information:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#formal-complex-type

[...]
3 For each attribute information item in the element information item's
[attributes] excepting those whose [namespace name] is identical to
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance and whose [local name] is one
of type, nil, schemaLocation or noNamespaceSchemaLocation, the
appropriate case among the following must be true:
   3.1 If there is among the {attribute uses} an attribute use [...]
   3.2 otherwise all of the following must be true:
     3.2.1 There must be an {attribute wildcard}.
     3.2.2 The attribute information item must be ·valid· with respect
to it as defined in Item Valid (Wildcard) (§3.10.4).

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina