Re: [xml-dev] What happened to XML 2008?

Daniel L. Koger wrote:
> Nice venue though

Since the room rate is $229.00, I hope so!

There are four concurrent tracks:
**

    * Government
    * Healthcare
    * Publishing & Media
    * Training

No tracks for new technologies or standards or design (unless that's
some subset of training?). During other sesions, instead of concurrent
tracks, we have **Premier Sponsor Presentation #1, **Premier Sponsor
Presentation #2****Premier Sponsor Presentation #1 ...

Sigh.

Jonathan* ***