RE: [xml-dev] How Many Documents in a Day?

"From: Liam Quin [mailto:liam@w3.org]
: [xml-dev] How Many Documents in a Day?

How many new XML documents are created every day?"

More than are validated.

At the root of the international credit crisis is the failure of policy to
achieve reason because of greed.   If we cannot regulate our passions, can
we please regulate the clarity and transparency of our financial systems
through applying XML?

At least we get a decent index.

len