Re: [xml-dev] Re: Discover data patterns or Create data patterns?

Thank you for the pointer. It is an interesting read.

I couldn't see any mention of implementing generics type constraints
in Java. In addition to type nesting, I also used type constraints in
my C# implementation. Of course, a more weakly-typed implementation
should be possible.

Cheers,
Dimitre

--