Re: Re: [xml-dev] Partial update of server side XML documents

Hi Jonathan,

I considered it but decided our requirements were simpler.

I am settling on a solution that is similar in design to the WSRT
specification (W3 Submission):

<http://www.w3.org/Submission/WSRT>

See section 3.4 on PUT operation on how fragments may be used in partial
insert, update and delete operations.

This spec looks very promising but is not yet a REC. Also I wish they
used type substitution to remove mixed=true types
which seem like a questionable design choice.

Thanks all for your helpful suggestions.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com