Re: [xml-dev] Mailing list to discuss issues with WS-Addressing and WS-Policy and implementations thereof?

Why not, I suspect that there are plenty of us using those specs.
There may perhaps be a site dedicated but speaking personally I
welcome views from people who aren't so involved in the day to day
mechanics of a spec. They often offer some insightful comments,
alternatives and challenges. I suppose it depends whether you are
looking for comments about the spec per se or about implementation

Just go for it and see what happens.