Jing and Trang now on Google Code

After an extremely long hiatus, I am back to working on Jing and
Trang.  I've moved development over to Google Code:

 http://jing-trang.googlecode.com

There is a new release available there.

So far most of my work has been on cleaning up the code structure and
build process, updating dependencies, and getting everything to work
correctly with the most recent version of Java.  There are a few bug
fixes, but otherwise no major user-visible changes.

However, I've now got to the point where I can start adding new
functionality.  It would be helpful to have some feedback on what
would be most useful to people.  If they're specific detailed things,
then please file an issue on the Google Code site; if there's already
an open issue, you can star it to indicate your interest.  If they're
more general things, then we can discuss them here.

One thing that I definitely plan to do very soon is to update the NRL
implementation to support NVDL. Fortunately, George Bina has already
done this with oNVDL, and I will be working with him to merge this into
Jing.

Another potential area for improvement is the quality of error
messages that Jing gives when doing RELAX NG validation.  They're
pretty bad at the moment, and it's definitely possible to do
significantly better with a bit of effort.

James