Re: [xml-dev] Why does a nillable="true" appear in the WSDL?

Original Message From: "Ben Stover"

> After generating and deploying a web service to the JBoss appserver
> the WSDL shows a nillable="true".
>
> Why?

As you've not had much response to this, my guess would be that it's because
Java types can be null, which maps reasonably well to XML schema nilled
types.  But I'm afraid it is just a guess!

Hopefully that's at least some help!

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using XML C++
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://www.codalogic.com/lmx/ for more info