Newbie with Schematron ISO Validator

Hi,

I'd like to use ISO Schematron validator (http://www.schematron.com/) but
I'm stuck with the first transformation (iso_dsdl_include.xsl).

I'm using .NET 3.5 with a compiled transform and I get these two errors:
+ The variable or parameter 'theDocument' was duplicated within the same
scope.
+ I also get the same with 'theFragment'

I also tried the template in Oxygen and I get the same error with different
XSLT processor.

This is what Saxon6.5.5 says:
  SystemID: D:\documents\schemas\schematron\iso_dsdl_include.xsl

  SystemID: D:\documents\schemas\schematron\iso_dsdl_include.xsl
  Location: 856:0

  SystemID: D:\documents\schemas\schematron\iso_dsdl_include.xsl
  Location: 858:0

Any idea about what I'am doing wrong?

Regards,
Raymond