Re: [xml-dev] [Summary] XML Schema: "Best used with the ______ tool"

Hi Roger,
  Nice article ...

Some minor editorial corrections come to my mind,

1. You refer Java, C++ etc. as procedural languages. You could change
this to "object oriented and procedural languages" at all the places
in the article.

2. You have shown a diagram in this article. You could change, "code
at this level" to "business logic at this level".

Moreover I think, using XML data in object oriented data structures is
required when XML data is to be consumed or generated in such data
structures, as part of larger business logic which is being written in
a language say, Java.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi