Re: [xml-dev] Feasibility of "do all application coding in the XML languages"?

each major xquery engine I have used (saxon, eXist, marklogic) has
such an extension and can be found in their documentation

here is an example in saxon

u may find some of the techniques I have written about in XQuery here useful

the generic treewalker for example could be modified to do either
breadth or depth first traversal.

gl, Jim Fuller