[ANN] XML Prague 2009 Registration opens

Registration is now open for XML Prague 2009, a conference on XML
for developers, markup geeks, information managers, and students.
In its 4th year, XML Prague focuses on emerging trends in core
XML technologies and their application in the real world.

The schedule is comprised of two days of expert talks along with
workshops and lightening talks.

To register goto http://www.xmlprague.cz/register.html

If you have any questions please email us at info@xmlprague.cz.

Topics

The following topics will be confirmed in future announcements.

 * XML Authoring
 * Data Modeling/Definition and Schema Languages
 * XML Vocabularies
 * Generating and Transforming XML
 * Markup Failures

Speakers Confirmed to Attend

There are a number of speakers we are waiting on confirmation
, with the following already confirmed.

 * Murata Makoto
 * G. Ken Holman
 * Jeni Tennison
 * Alex Brown
 * Norman Walsh

Final speaker information and talk abstracts will be posted on
the website over the coming weeks and months.

Sponsorship and XML Tool vendors

To provide value for our audience we offer time and space to
both sponsors and vendors of applicable XML toolsets/software.

Please contact Petr Cimprich or James Fuller
at sponsorship@xmlprague.cz

In addition, we provide 'micro sponsorship', which lets people
attending the conference bring their brochures and software.

cheers, Jim Fuller

--------

XML Prague 2009
http://www.xmlprague.cz