From: Costello, Roger L. [mailto:costello@mitre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:40 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Top 5 posters to xml-dev

Hi Folks,

Here are the top five posters to xml-dev:

1. Len Bullard  ...... 4,482 messages

2. Simon St. Laurent  ...... 2,932 messages

3. John Cowan ...... 2,360 messages

4. Michael Kay ...... 2,119 messages

5. Rick Jelliffe ...... 1,748 messages

This list is from markmail.org:

    http://markmail.org/search/?q=xml-dev

Interestingly, their service is doing things in XML:

   "Each [list] email is stored internally as an XML document, and accessed
using XQuery."

    http://markmail.org/

/Roger