Transformation with JDom (off-topic)

Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone could advice me on how to carry out transformation in a JDOM enviornment. I am familiar with querrying data using XPath with JDOM.
Any tutorial or online reference material would be very much appreciated.
I am running Netbeans 6.1, J2EE Glassfish on Windows XP platform.
Many thanks,

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.