Re: [xml-dev] WSDL message part from a no namespace schema

Thanks Anne that was the confirmation that I was looking for re: WS-I
BP. I do have this working in some tooling but not necessarily all.

I agree entirely that this is not a preferred practice, but I'm sure I
don't need to tell you how difficult it can be to get some trading
partners to use XML namespaces at all. Whilst internal project
managers can sympathise with a prefered technical direction they still
very often side with keeping the partner happy even in the face of
increased maintenance costs on our end :-(

Regards

Fraser.