Re: [xml-dev] Undeclared prefix error with Xerces Java on Mac only

Hi Michael,

There is one problem I could spot on your file, the schemaLocation
should contain one or more pairs of the form
namespace location
and you specify only a location. You should correct that as below:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://openscoreformat.sourceforge.net/osf/metadata
http://www.recordare.com/xsd/metadata.xsd";

The next thing you should do after you update the schemaLocation as
above (if you still get the error) is to check if you load Xerces or
another schema parser, print the validator class name and see if that is
what you expect or not. Further you can see if you load that class from
the library you expect it to be loaded from or from some other
(eventually older) library. For that you can load the .class file as
resource and see where that comes from. A quick search shows also some
code that does that:
http://www.techtalkz.com/414239-post6.html

Hope that helps,
George