From: Michael Good [mailto:musicxml@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 March 2009 02:29
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] XML 2001 conference proceedings online?

Back in October, I asked on this list if the XML 2006 Conference Proceedings were still available. They had been at http://2006.xmlconference.org/ but had briefly disappeared. Shortly after that xml-dev posting, the proceedings reappeared at the same URLs. Thanks to whomever made that happen!

Now the same thing has happened with the XML 2001 proceedings which were at http://www.idealliance.org/papers/xml2001/. The whole www.idealliance.org/papers area seems to have disappeared. It would be great if these could be restored too - there are gems in that conference that are still relevant today.

Thanks for any assistance!

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC