"apply the templates once"

Hi Everyone,

What I am looking for is the argument that would allow me to apply the templates once and then case those results in an element and then case the next load of template results in another element. Is it clear what I am trying to do? Could you please advise me on what argument I need to achieve this?

Craig Alexander Moore

Digital Archivist

The National Archives

+44 (0) 20 8392 5330, ext. 2593

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

National Archives Disclaimer

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The National Archives. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message
or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.