RE: [xml-dev] XML schema : refer problem

> Tnx. I need to study (assertions in) xml schema 1.1 ;) Does
> the assertion below state that every question of the poll
> must be answered?

No, I overlooked that part of the requirement. But it could be easily enough
done.

> How do I change
> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
> elementFormDefault="qualified" version="1.0" > so that it
> refers to xsd 1.1?
> Does XMLSpy support xsd 1.1?
> Do parsers validate against xsd 1.1?

XSD 1.1 isn't finished yet, and nor are the implementations. There are
currently two incomplete implementations that I know of: Saxon-SA 9.1, and a
development branch of Apache Xerces. You're in bleeding-edge territory here,
but there are implementations you can try out if you enjoy that kind of
thing.

In Saxon, you enable 1.1 support by setting an option from the command line
or the API.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/