Balisage Submissions Lost in Transit

Friends --

If you have sent a submission to Balsiage 2009 or to the
International Symposium on Processing XML Efficiently and have NOT
received an acknowledgement, please re-send your submission. If you
still don't get a reply please send email to me at btusdin at
mulberrytech.com or call me at +1 301 315 9631.

We have had an email outage and know that at least two papers were
sent but not received. We need to select from among the submissions,
but would far rather select based on the comments of the peer
reviewers than on the whim of an email muncher.

Thank you.

-- Tommie
Balisage: The Markup Conference 2009          mailto:info@balisage.net
August 11-14, 2009                             http://www.balisage.net
Processing XML Efficiently: August 10, 2009           Montreal, Canada