[ANN] BaseX 5.7

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce version 5.7 of BaseX, our database for
processing and visualizing large XML instances. The major features are
as follows:

- a completed XQuery Full Text implementation (both sequential and
index-driven), based on the latest W3C Candidate Recommendation
- many improvements on XQuery and index performance
- a revised GUI with enhanced XQuery editing facilities
- improved client/server stability and bug fixes
- extended database statistics

BaseX is open-source. It is developed by the DBIS Group at University
of Konstanz. Please find more information (Downloads, Documentation)

If you are working with BaseX, we are very interested in more
information (links, texts, screenshots, references) to your project.
Please contact us!

Best wishes,

BaseX Team

Christian Gruen
Universitaet Konstanz
Department of Computer & Information Science
D-78457 Konstanz, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)7531/88-4449, Fax: +49 (0)7531/88-3577