Help with the RFC publication chain

Marshall Rose, the maintainer of XML2RFC, the tool that makes RFCs out
of an (extremely idiosyncratic) XML dialect, wrote me, and I quote:
---------------------
You may have heard that i oversee the xml2rfc package, which
implements an "minimalist" dtd for people writing internet-drafts and
rfcs. over the last decade i have blissfully removed myself from the
ietf, but haven't found someone to take over the software maintenance
task. do you know anyone who

        - thinks "minimalist"
        - programs in tcl
        - is patient enough to deal with having the ietf as a customer

obviously, "minimalist" is a subjunctive term (and many argue that
2629bis either "isn't minimalist" or "is minimalist in the wrong
way"). as long as the code is supported, old things don't break, i am
unconcerned as to the direction taken by the new person.

It is not insane to think that a reasonable approach to this
particular maintenance problem might be to start by throwing out the
current TCL implementation.  Depending on how my current career vortex
works out, I might be willing take this on myself, but I'm passing on
Marshall's note in case there's someone who might like to leap in
here.  -T