XML and CSS

Hi list

All text books about XML have a pretty long chapter about how to style
XML with CSS. Almost all new browsers do that when we click on an XML
file showing a nicely indented XML tree. Most browsers also have some
JavaScript+CSS presenting RSS XML documents as if they were webpages.

Apart from the above examples, how common is it to actually style XML
with CSS? On the web and inside "systems"?

If we want to display XML in a browser, it seems much more natural and
have many benefits, to transform that XML to a well-known and
well-supported XML Application like XHTML made for the purpose.

Cheers,
Jesper Tverskov

http://www.xmlkurser.dk
http://www.xmlplease.com