"The QName URN Namespace" (draft-rsalz-qname-urn-01)

Hi,

"just" five years ago David Orchard and Richard Salz proposed a URN
namespace to represent QNames (and expanded names). For some reason
(lack of a use case?) that never was finished.

In the meantime, I *do* have a use case, so I asked the original authors
for permission to restart work.

The new draft (01) essentially is identical to the draft from 2004,
except for updated references and boilerplate, and an in-document issues
list.

I plan to work through these issues (hopefully with participation from
this mailing list) over the next few weeks.

Best regards, Julian

PS: HTML version at
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-rsalz-qname-urn-01.html>.