Article on Web API documentation

I’m writing an article on Web API documentation, and I’m looking for people to interview who help me write about what is different about Web API documentation compared to documentation for traditional APIs. Someone I know suggested posting here, given how important XML is to Web APIs.

I know that documentation is not the most sexy subject, but the number of Web APIs is exploding right now, and there seems to be no best practices information out there as to how to explain how to use them. I’m hoping to change that.

If you’d be willing to be interviewed by phone for 10 minutes (or, if you are close to Seattle, WA, USA,  have me buy you coffee), please reply to me at peter.gruenbaum@sdkbridge.com. Or if you have thoughts on the subject that you’d like to make public, you can post them to the list.

If you’d like to see other articles I’ve written, please visit: http://sdkbridge.com/work.php.

Thanks,

Peter Gruenbaum

----