Re: ISO Schematron Skeleton implementation: How to pass namespacedefinition

Solved:

I needed to add the following in the schematron file:

    <ns prefix="wsdl" uri="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />
    <ns prefix="soap" uri="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" />

HTH others.

On 05/03/2010 09:10 AM, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
4BDECB58.3060302@wellfleetsoftware.com" type="cite">
Hello,

I am trying to use the ISO Schematron Skeleton implementation at:

http://www.schematron.com/implementation.html

My schematron file is validating a WSDL input file. The problem is that the final XSLT generated by ISO Schematron Skeleton implementation does not have namespaces defined for wsdl and soap but the schematron file I use to validate WSDL input files has them defined correctly.

I am attaching:
  • The Schematron file to validate the WSDL input file
  • The WSDL input file
  • The generated XSLT file from the skeleton implemntation that is missing the namespace defs for soap and wsdl namespace prefixes.

How can I fix this so the generated XSLT has teh soap and wsdl namespaces defined? TIA for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com