Re: [xml-dev] 'is-a' Relationships in XML?

stephengreenubl@gmail.com wrote:
> If it works, maybe GRDDL is the
> solution. Otherwise, maybe something similar to the OASIS
> context / value association file but with RDF or OWL classes or
> properties, etc as the 'value' would help and maybe give more
> granularity than GRDDL to the context. GRDDL associates RDF via
> XSLT with an element or type definition in the schema.
> Associating RDF or OWL with any context which can be expressed
> using XPath might be better. I'm not sure I like using XSLT to create RDF
> for a context. That might obfuscate the reverse lookup where from the
> RDF side you want to find the XPath for a given class or property or resource.

I suppose your generated RDF could contain a link back to the
xs:template, by which the XPath (and any priorities) could be
retrieved.  something like

<xs:template id="T1"  match="s/n/a/f/u">

    <rdf:RDF  rdf:about = "{concat( $GRDDL-URL, "#T1") } "   ...

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe