Re: [xml-dev] 'is-a' Relationships in XML?

Thinking a bit more about it, I accept that the #some-xpath
might be unworkable of course (and alternatives like XPointer
not sufficiently supported perhaps) so maybe the GRDDL
XSLT named template with the template name in the RDF's
'about' URL is most promising. Either way it would seem to
be essential to have this as a 'standard' convention or at least
to give the convention some name (unless that too is catered
for in the present or future GRDDL specs to enable this use
case).

Best regards

Steve
---