Re: [xml-dev] [Summary] Eager and Just-in-Time loading of XML Schema documents, compiled documents, enhancing performance, streaming

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com> wrote:
> (Saxon actually creates the FSA for each complex type in the schema eagerly,
> rather than waiting until an instance of that type needs to be validated.

I'm not sure how you model the FSA for a complex type. But I think,
Xerces-J implements an object model corresponding to [1] for a schema
complex type.

[1] : http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/xs/org/apache/xerces/xs/XSComplexTypeDefinition.html

Mukul Gandhi