Re: [xml-dev] Tag libraries in XSLT / XQuery?

Hi, Philippe:

Thanks for the reference, RefleX looks impressive and ambitious
(a kind of all-in-one environment).

As you suggest, my question is much more modest:  what's the
_least_ addition to the XSLT / XQuery ecosystem that would support
contracts between application developers and page designers?

My answer is XSLT Simplified Stylesheet Modules++ with callbacks,
but I'm interested in other opinions (including disagreement that tag
libraries are good or needed).

Erik Hennum