Re: [xml-dev] Tag libraries in XSLT / XQuery?

Hi, Michael:

That's very much what I'm suggesting with the addition of callbacks to
fragments of the simplified stylesheet. That is, m:graph might contain
an XML fragment which the m:graph template or function would invoke
with parameters. Such callbacks seem to have been important for the
sweet spot of JSP tag libraries.

I'll mull about changes that might make for a more serious preprocessor.

Thanks,

Erik Hennum