Re: [xml-dev] Quiz: how many namespaces are in scope?

  I dont belive thats teh same thing as saying there are 21 'namespace
nodes'
The question being answered by

$ xpath++ "count(//namespace::*)" nlist.xml

Is (IMHO)
    SUM (
       For each Node
          Count the number of active namespace declarations
    )

Well maybe its pedantic asking of thast a unique 'node' or not.