Re: [xml-dev] My report on experiments with unused namespaces

Hi Roger,
    I think with XML Schema 1.1, an assertion could validate if a
namespace is unused (for example as below):

<element name="Root">
      <complexType>
           <sequence>
                <element name="child" type="boolean" />
            </sequence>
            <assert test="not(some $prf in in-scope-prefixes(.)[not(.
= '')] satisfies not((//* |
//@*)/prefix-from-QName(QName(namespace-uri(.), local-name(.))) =
$prf))"/>
      </complexType>