announcement: gxml redux

Heyo.

Won't waste too much of your time, I hope.  I've previously posted here
with information about gXML, an effort to provide XDM support in Java,
operating across existing tree models.  I presented a paper at this
year's Balisage:
http://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/vol5/html/Lewis01/BalisageVol5-Lewis01.html
; the project has a blog: http://opensourcegxml.wordpress.com/ .

interested, we'd encourage you to join us.  In addition, we have
*finally* managed to put the code into a repository, where it's
accessible, and you can freely play with it:
http://gxml.googlecode.com/ .  The code is actually at
http://gxml.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/project .  You'll need Maven 2;
otherwise, check PREREQUISITES.  We think this is cool stuff; maybe you
will, too?  The maven-generated website is not (yet) available, I'm
afraid, but we're working on that.  The Google Code-based wiki has some
information.

Hope to see you there.  :-)

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
I don't want what's best for you--