Re: [xml-dev] [Java] Create a new StAX parser...

  Curious, what is it you are trying to accomplish that leads you to
want a new instance of the parser ?
Perhaps by describing what your want to do at a higher level someone can
suggest an alternative.
To my knowledge there is no standard StAX EventReader constructor which
can be made out of another one,
although you could write one.

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com